Communicating the National Park...
If you’re a…
Print/broadcast journalist, we can provide:
• Press releases
• Radio and television interviews
Film/documentary maker, we can provide:
• Filming permissions
• Advice on good vantage spots
• Land ownership information
• Key Facts and Figures about the Park and the Authority
Local tourism business, we can provide:
• Coast to Coast advertising
• Pembrokeshire Coast National Park promotional material
• Links from your business to our website and social media pages (unfortunately we cannot offer space on our website for web links to commercial websites)
If you’re a visitor or resident, we’d love to hear from you:
• You can interact with us on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube or Flickr
• Upload your pictures or videos to our social media channels (we regularly choose photos from our Facebook pages for use on our website and in other promotional material)
• We’d be happy to use any testimonials from members of the public
• Get involved in our market research by letting us know if you’d be happy to review the new website or take part in any questionnaires about the Park
If you’d just like some general information about the Park and the Authority visit our Facts and Figures page.
Email the Communications Team for any enquiries or you can reach us on 0845 345 7275.